IONION CENTER ACADEMIC GRANT’S 2020-2021/ARTS–SCIENCES-RESEARCH-TECHNOLOGY-EDUCATION
image credits to Prf.Craig Dongoski(granted project 2017,Georgia State University, working on public murals).
OPEN CALL / INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM /ACADEMIC GRANT’S 2020-2021/ ARTS–SCIENCES-RESEARCH-TECHNOLOGY-EDUCATION
GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT OPEN FROM : 01-01-202
DEADLINE FOR 2020 ACADEMIC GRANT’S SUBMISSIONS: APRIL 5th 2020
DEADLINE FOR 2021 ACADEMIC GRANT’S SUBMISSIONS: OPEN
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: 10 DAYS AFTER THE FORMAL SUBMISSION
The Ionion Center for the Arts &Culture proudly announces its International ACADEMIC GRANT’S PROGRAM 2020 -2021.
Projects of innovation are encouraged through the paths of Higher Education, Arts, Sciences , Research.
Higher Education Institutions, Artists, Scientists, Researchers with personal or group projects are encouraged to participate by submitting proposals: Master classes, thematic workshops, study abroad programs, field studies, summer schools, exhibitions, presentations, festivals, conferences.
Open International Programs 2020
1. International Forum SEA(S) 2020, directed by Dr. Haytham Nawar .
2. SOS- Paradise Calling, directed by Dr. Victoria Vesna and Dr. Haytham Nawar
3. Timeless Light, International Exhibition directed by the Center Team
4. Sustainable Horizons & Toxic Environments, directed by the Center Team
5. Metamotif directed by Professor Nada Abdalla
6. Helios the Elemental directed by Enrique Verdugo
7. Living Histories, Education and Social involvement course, directed by Professor Scott Townsend, North Carolina State University and American College Thessaloniki
8. Ithaca Rediscovered, History and Nature exploration, directed by ECOTRAVEL KEFALONIA
FIELDS OF INTEREST,CHALLENGES & TOPICS
- – Economic, geopolitical, social transformations, migration, fast changing multicultural societies, high demands of industry and work rights, arts – design in production and markets, social involvement.
- – Sciences and Arts in conjunction with advanced technologies, social & global consciousness, accross borders connectivity, Past, Present and Future.
- – Climate change, toxic environments, continents, seas, oceans, sustainable planet.
- Available will be professional spaces and assistance for education,creation, performance-exhibitions, academic connectivity, intercultural understanding.
Submissions for the academic grants 2020 will be open until April 5th 2020.
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org / ORemail@example.com
GRANTS 2020 AVAILBLE UP TO 50.000 EURO (academic groups of 12-18 students+2 professors)
ELIGIBLE FOR GRANTS: Proposals FORMALLY submitted from professors or art’s involved team instructors, schools all levels, & all fields, universities, faculties, research centers.
ACCEPTABLE :Projects based on the existing international programs (list above)of the Ionion Center OR new projects submitted by the interested applicants . All the academic fields are eligible.
LOCATION: ALL PROGRAMS will be advanced in the Greek Island Kefalonia at the Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture and on sites of extreme interest such as archaeological and historical places.
TIME : All the granted academic projects will take place between April 25th 2020 until November 2020, dates according the time schedule of the applicants/universities/institutions.
SELECTION COMMITTEE : Internationally recognized academics, members of the Academic Team of the Ionion Center
GRANTS-AWARDS POLICY: The grants-awards policy of the Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture is based on the value, innovation, international focus and long term impact of the projects.
APPLICATIONS : http://goo.gl/forms/q2f8aD9uzk
APPLICATIONS BY E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org /or/ email@example.com
GRANT’S INFO, DETAILS,TERMS, CONDITIONS : firstname.lastname@example.org /or/ email@example.com
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org /OR/ email@example.com
The programs will be advanced in collaboration with the ECOTRAVEL KEFALONIA : https://ecotravel-kefalonia.com